Marketing – Promotion: Communication Channels
Communication channels in marketing serve as the conduits through which brands connect with their target audience, convey their value proposition, and foster relationships. By utilizing a diverse array of channels, including traditional media (TV, radio, print), digital platforms (websites, social media, email), and events (trade shows, conferences, product launches), marketers can ensure their message reaches the right audience at the right time. Effective use of communication channels enables businesses to tailor their message based on the preferences and behaviors of their target market, enhancing engagement and increasing the likelihood of conversions. Additionally, consistent communication across various channels allows brands to maintain a unified brand image and voice, fostering familiarity and trust among consumers.
• Full Lesson Plan
• Perfect for a Sub Day!
• Memory Game
• Active Learning Card Sort
• Group Work
• Identify and describe the various communication channels used in marketing.
• Compare and contrast marketing communication channels.
• Categorize communication channels into Paid, Owned, and Earned Media.
Purchase Marketing – Promotion: Communication Channels at the Edge of Learning storefront.
Utah CTE Alignment – Marketing 1 (May 2022)
• Promotion: Students will be to able to explain the concept of promotion.
• Understand promotional channels used to communicate with the target market.
• Give examples of advertising media (Paid Media): the means that marketers choose to communicate with their target audiences, including: print media, digital media, broadcast, and streaming.
• Identify public-relations activities (Earned Media) including a press release: is a written communication that reports specific but brief information about an event, circumstance, product launch, or other happening and
• Identify publicity activities (Owned Media): is any promotional communication regarding a company or its products where the message is not paid for by the organization often benefiting from it.